Aloha People

count web traffic

Followers

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

The Girl Next door.






THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

Why do you choose 'The Girl Next Door' as your Blog`s title?
Firstly, just so you know, i choose it as my blog`s title is because, 'the girl next door' sounds ordinary. Means, a normal girl who walk through simple life, lurve her family and friends. I wanna have a simple yet meaningful title (:

How long you have created this blog?
For a quite some time. I think around two years i guess? I`m not that sure. Haha :D But I`m definitely sure it was more than two years ((:

Personal details?
I`m Imazara Hapiz. Actually that was not my real name. That was my commercial name (Ecewah :P). it`s not that i ashamed to use my full name. The name was created after i thought of a solution. Some of my friends called me Ima while others called me Zara. So for made things easier, i joined the name to Imazara and Hapiz is my father`s name. As easy as A B C right? (: I`m 22 years old this year. I just finished my practicum as a trainee teacher at SMK Ampang Pecah Bestari, Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor Darul Ehsan. The place was near to Batang Kali/ Tanjung Malim, Perak. Now, I`m doing my project paper and yet to graduate.

Family?
I have six siblings. I have three sisters && two brothers (Also Known As my heroes and heroins (: ) I am the forth in the family. My parents are working with the Government. My dad works at the Department of Environment Malacca while my mum works at the RTM Angkasapuri, KL. I love my family. I`m sure I can`t live without them. I pray for our happiness and hoping that we will success in our own way.

Favourite Quotes?
Everything happens for a reason. Once you`ve been knocked down, don`t be down there for a long time, try to stand with your own barefoot and struggle yourself and not by other`s help. That`s the best way to success and proud with yourself && Lastly, love yourself before yoy love others ((:

That`s all for now.



Thanks for your time. Keep reading ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment