Aloha People

count web traffic

Followers

Friday, July 01, 2011

Muvee Review #2


T R A N S F O R M E R S 3:
DARK OF THE MOON

Yeayy. I`ve watched it already. Hehe. Actually the movie was fully booked until the end of week ! Yea. I`m not kiddin` you guys. The movie was not available to watch or book online for reservation for this entire week. Hell yea. But Alhamdulillah. How lucky i am. I could watch it with my friend at Mahkota Parade (MP). The cinema there at MP was originally from GSC movie. but now, GSC has moved to Dataran Pahlawan (DP) for bigger and more halls were available. So, the cinema now at MP was not that famous. I really forgot what cinema i went yesterday. not GSC and not MBO. hehe. I`m so lame right? Even the simple name i cannot remember. Pfffffttt.

Like previous 'Muvee Review', it wasn`t review at all right? So go and grab your tickets guysss. I recommend and advice y`ll to book or buy tickets few days before the show. I`m afraid you will be 'tunggul' if don`t buy it earlier :p

Enjoy People ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment