Aloha People

count web traffic

Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

You're my soulmates !

Ehem ! Actually, I enjoyed these couple of weeks back. Maybe it's because of I'd spent my time with my babes, mostly. We've been here and there. With so many drama happened. Facing the so-wanna be-new yorkers lect, a lect that always wanna postpone classes and so on. but when i looked back and think about all these things that happened, these things make me wanna laugh. I will miss all these things when I finished my studies later on. Ohh Damn ! So don't wanna think about it. We've been to Satay Hut, Tesco Kuala Selangor, watched 'Date Night' at the Pyramid and so on. Sooooo Love it ! I love u soulmates ! Here are some of the pictures (; Come and have a look:

P.S I Love Youu.

xoxo,
Imazara Hapiz

No comments:

Post a Comment