Aloha People

count web traffic

Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

171209.


pantai puteri, malacca ^_^

the date.
very very special date that combine two hearts become one.
that makes two person to have one special relationship,
that join one hands become two,
the person makes me feel important in his life,
the person is you syg (;

171208.
the date which declared us as a sweet couple.
the time which makes us jumping joyfully,
crying loudly
&& do things together,
lending shoulders to each other to cry on.

finally,
it's been one year since that moment happens.
i hope we will be together,
through the joy and the pain.
i heart you sygg

since we had celebrated our special day in advance,
i would like to say,
I LOVE YOU
I'M SORRY IF I EVER MAKE YOU FEEL HARD
MAKE YOU ANGRY && MAD
SORRY IF I BURDEN YOU WITH SOMETHING I SHOULDN'T
HONESTLY,
I REALLY MISS YOU IN EVERY BREATH THAT I TAKE
ONCE IN A WHILE
I WILL GRAB YOUR PHOTO TOWARDS ME
&& FEELS LIKE YOU'RE BY MY SIDE
I DON"T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY
IT'S BECAUSE
I'M SOOOOO INTO YOU
(;




ok. i menang, i lagy chumel kowt
bambam.

No comments:

Post a Comment